Mercedes-Benz introduces two new special editions dressed in designo magno night black matte and designo graphite paint.
The SL Night Edition features an exclusively developed designo magno night black paint finish, giving the roadster an athletic presence. Darkened headlamps and taillights blend with the night black paint and contribute to the Night Edition’s unmistakeable appearance. Special 19-inch, high-gloss, two-tone, AMG five-spoke light alloy wheels expose the silver front brake callipers bearing the Mercedes-Benz logo. Front wings proudly display the Night Edition badge.
Standard for the Night Edition is the Mercedes-Benz AIRSCARF® system, which allows for all-year open top driving. The system immerses the cabin in warm air while the top is down in cooler temperatures. Newly designed seats wear rich, black nappa leather with arrow-shaped seams and contrasting silver features. A chrome trim opposes the black steering wheel, shifter, and roof lining, while the draught-stop wears a high-gloss finish.
The SLK Grand Edition builds upon its muscular stance with a designo graphite paint finish and select 18-inch light alloy wheels featuring five triple spokes. The graphite paint finish continues to the painted headlights; while silver painted fins adorn the bonnet and a third brake light glows at the rear of the Grand Edition.
A polished gray and black interior coincides with the exterior appearance of the SLK Grand Edition. Newly designed two-tone seats feature basalt gray nappa leather upholstery and seat bolsters in designo pearl leather, highlighted by red topstitching and tone-in-tone gray seatbelts. Basalt gray nappa leather decorates the door linings, while designo pearl leather is used in the armrests and trim. A Grand Edition badge is embossed above the glove compartment along with the color matching gray floormats. The sumptuous interior can be displayed year-round with the standard AIRSCARF® system allowing for open top driving in cooler temperatures.
The SL Night Edition and SLK Grand Edition are currently available for order. Pricing for the SL Night Edition can range from € 3,700 to € 5,700 depending on the engine variant, while the designo graphite paint is an additional € 1,800. The SLK Grand Edition is priced between € 2,300 and € 3,500 depending on the engine variant. Designo magno night black paint is available for an additional € 3,640.
SL Night Edition
– Special designo magno night black paint finish
– 19-inch AMG five-spoke light alloy wheels in high gloss finish
– Silver painted front brake calipers
– Darkened headlights
– Darkened taillights
– Night Edition badge on front wings
– AIRSCARF® system with silver vents
– Chrome trim
– Black nappa leather
– Newly designed seats in black nappa leather with arrow shaped seams and silver features
– Sports steering wheel in black
– Roof lining in black
– Shift lever in black
SLK Grand Edition
– Designo graphite paint finish
– 18-inch light alloy wheels with five triple spokes
– Silver fins on bonnet
– Third brake light
– Headlamps in matching paint finish
– AIRSCARF® system
– Newly designed seats with basalt gray upholstery and side bolsters in designo pearl leather
– Tone-in-tone gray seatbelts
– Basalt gray nappa leather door linings
– Designo pearl leather armrests
– Red topstitching on seats and door armrests
– Designo pearl leather trim
– Grand Edition logo above glove compartment
– Matching gray floormats with Grand Edition logo