Just a beautiful display of old-school racing.
At the end of October, hundreds of cars gathered at the legendary Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari Imola circuit for some vintage racing. Despite the forecast and conditions, both the spectators and teams were out there for some high-octane fun in the rain.
The event hosted quite a few cars from different eras and classic in the past including many stars and fan favorites. The grids were:
• Classic Endurance Racing 1 – GT 1966-1974 & Protos 1966-1971
• Classic Endurance Racing 2 – GT 1975-1981 & Protos 1972-1981
• Euro F2 Classic – Formula 2, Formula B and Formula Atlantic 1967-1978
• Group C Racing – Protos 1982- 1993
• Heritage Touring Cup – Touring Cars 1966-1984
• Sixties’ Endurance – Sports Cars pre-63 & GTs pre-66
• The Greatest’s Trophy – Pre-1966 exceptional models
Turn up the volume and enjoy the fun – without having to get wet.
Source: 19Bozzy92 YouTube